The Social Media Manager will lead social media operations and community management across
MDLBEAST’s ambitious new publishing proposition.
You will be responsible for the ongoing operational management and strategic development, tactical
implementation, and team management to help grow a large, highly engaged audience across social
platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Snapchat).
You will have a deep understanding of the holistic and dynamic landscape of social media channels,
strategies, emerging platforms, and audiences within those channels and create a road map that
includes channel strategy, content strategy, and technology platforms and tools.
Working across daily, weekly and ‘specials’ content, embracing a fast, dynamic and creative environment
● Responsible for setting targets and developing MDLBEAST Publishing’s social media strategy.
Drive high levels of channel growth, excellent engagement and innovative strategies.
● Execute and own the social media, community and influencer strategy, aligning with the Head of
● Build, execute and maintain engagement strategies on key platforms – from scheduling to
upload, platform management to community engagement, you will be responsible for driving
● Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns and initiatives
● Create and present channel performance reports to key stakeholders
● Regular reporting to wider organisation on current community trends and sentiment
● Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into our content strategy
● Work closely with the wider MDLBEAST team to ensure consistent and impactful social campaign
● 5+ years experience at working across social media content for a high profile media
organisation, digital publisher or social brand
● Experience with working across large quantities of daily content
● Expert knowledge of the workings of social media platforms – YouTube, Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, TikTok and Snapchat