We are looking for an organized social media coordinator to assist our team in managing all social media
platforms. The social media coordinator is responsible for scheduling and posting social media content,
community management, coordinating between the team and with other departments on their social
media requirements, campaigns and needs.
To be successful as a social media coordinator, you must have excellent knowledge of several social
media platforms and have excellent communication skills. A good social media coordinator has excellent
planning and time management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Schedule and post content in a timely manner
● Community management and FAQ curation
● Define most important social media KPIs
● Assist content creators with appropriate copy (caption and image copy) and ensure content is
informative and appealing
● Collaborate with different departments within MDLBEAST to ensure optimal Social Media
● Manage and oversee social media content
● Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
● Use social media marketing tools such as Social Baker.
● Monitor Social Media Engagement, and other key metrics and suggest content optimization
● Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong
● Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter,
Tiktok and Snapchat.
● Knowledge of analytics tools.
● Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
● Ability to multitask.
● Excellent time management skills
● Prior experience in marketing or social media, minimum 2 years.