Reporting to the Partnerships Director, the Sales Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of brand partnerships across the MDL Beast ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Build & manage a large direct clients and agency portfolios
• Communicate and liaise with marketing and Publishing teams to create activation concepts for brands/partners.
• Maintain strong and existing relationships with media contacts, agencies, and organizations.
• Lead the negotiations on media sales and media partners
• Attend weekly meetings/presentations with direct clients and agencies to discuss campaigns schedules
• Advise clients and support in creating brand loyalty
• Negotiate Sales contracts
• Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the assigned business scope and responsibilities
• Achieve sales targets set out by the Director.
• Conduct industry and market research and develop effective sales strategies.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of market trends and competitor’s activity.
• Develop strategic tactics with potential clients in the market and achieve the set sales target.
• Drive revenue growth by building rapport and establishing strong relationships with prospective clients, partners and sponsors.
• Track all clients, partners, sponsors and opportunities and share weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Contribute to the refining of the evolution of the business by researching effective global business models
• Work with clients, partners and sponsors to better understand their business needs and goals.
• Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least eight (8) years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or account management area. Experience with media brands would be a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Finance, or closely related field;