MDLBEAST are looking for a driven, creative, self-sufficient and resourceful Sales Manager to join us in developing the sales strategies and best practices across the music sponsorship market. The role will be responsible managing the accounts of key partners, sponsors and clients for MDLBeast, in order to generate revenue and offer MDLBeast services, products and solutions.
- Build & manage a large direct clients and agency portfolios
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with direct clients and agencies to discuss campaigns schedules
- Advise clients and support in creating brand loyalty
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Create and Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the assigned business scope and responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets set by the Chief Commercial Officer and the Sales Director.
- Achieve Partnerships and Sponsorships targets set by the Chief Commercial Officer and the Sales Director.
- Conduct industry and market research and develop effective sales strategies.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of market trends and competitor’s activity.
- Develop strategic tactics with potential clients in the market and achieve the set sales target.
- Drive revenue growth by building rapport and establishing strong relationships with prospective clients, partners and sponsors.
- Track all clients, partners, sponsors and opportunities and share weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Contribute to the refining of the evolution of the business by researching effective global business models
- Work with clients, partners and sponsors to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or closely related field;
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or account management, and/or sales partnerships area.
- Previous experience in the music, events, entertainment industry is essential
- Concrete record of sponsorship creation and partner management essential
- Experience across Asia and/or America would be an additional bonus
- Ability to lead sales missions across respective categories
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to diversify yourself across various different industries, brands, government, and semi-government organizations.
- Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce/Monday.com or like program.
- Strong ability to independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long-term strategic objectives.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail with a data driven approach to providing solutions.
- You have exceptional analytical skills acquired from previous experiences.
- Business fluent English. Arabic language is a plus but not essential