The Sales Coordinator is responsible for being the sales point of reference for internal and external sales team by keeping schedule, sales updates, documentation and information. In addition to that he / she will manage the CRM software in order to utilize technology in maximizing team performance and company revenue generation. The Co-ordinator will be responsible for maintaining all back of house operations of the commercial team. This includes but is not limited to MDLBeat’s project management platform, sales resources and research tools and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Providing after-sales support when requested.
- Leading the on ground KSA operations for sales team
- To ensure the partnerships team have all the adequate resources required
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department
- Support the Sales Director in conducting marketing research activities, including the collection and analysis of data
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products.
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale.
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
- Meets monthly sales goal and leads generation KPIs as provided by management.
Qualifications and Experience
At least five (5) years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or account management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing,Communications Finance, or closely related field..·