MDLBEAST is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to assist in our Procurement and Contracting activities. The Procurement Specialist is responsible for issuing purchase orders to vendors and coordinating with internal departments, along with reviewing contracts and align with internal policies and procedures. To be successful for this role, you must have excellent experience in reviewing procurement documents and contracts with high attention to details and be confident in taking the lead of the procurement process. It’s also essential to have a solution-oriented attitude and can work under minimum supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and confirm PO’s to vendors after capturing the requisition requirement from
- the end user.
- Prepare and review RFx documentation (RFI, RFP,RFQ) with end users and
- coordinate the process with vendors.
- Research local and international vendors for potential partnerships.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts and prices with current and future business partners.
- Coordinate between end user and finance department by applying 3-way verification
- of payments (invoice, PO, receiving the goods/services)
- Perform analysis on PO’s/vendors/open invoices and create reports accordingly.
- Coordinate with legal department and end users to make sure new contracts follows
- the policies and procedures of the department.
- Provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays to end user.
- Prior experience in Procurement and Contracts.
- Self-organized with high flexibility to work with complex activities
- Understanding of procurement process(RFx- contracts)
- Fluently bi-lingual in Arabic + English
- Ability to multitask.
- Can work individually and able to perform without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail