We are looking for a self-starter Systems Manager – CRM and CDP to join our growing team at MDL Beast. The Systems Manager – CRM and CDP will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of CRM and CDP, and for the execution and automation of Marketing and Communication campaigns using a range of tools to target and interact with MDL Beast customer base.
The Systems Manager will work closely with various departments in MDL Beast including Marketing, Partnership & Sponsorship, Creative, Strategy, Operations, IT, as well as external vendors to maximize the value generated through CRM and CDP activities and achieve MDL Beast’s ambitious growth targets, specifically on creating a wide and engaged audience base.
- Develop and execute MDL Beast CRM & CDP strategies, tactical offers, and marketing communication programs that increase engagement, retention, and activation
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with MDL Beast audiences, create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end audience journeys
- Work closely with Marketing and Ad Technology, Data, and Insights team members to develop and enhance KPIs, to manage and support the CRM marketing channels, campaigns, and programs’ success
- Work closely with Marketing and Ad Technology, Data, and Insights Lead to build and monitor dashboards to track and optimize CRM channel performance, report and measure the effectiveness of CRM and retention marketing efforts
- Oversee and manage all audience lifecycle communication processes across all channels (email, website, SMS, push notifications, phone, direct mail, real-time messaging), when needed.
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging, and communications cadence
- Own CRM & CDP KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around campaigns
- Develop, implement, and manage operational goals and monitor achievements of performance and profit objectives
- Analyze customer data, define actionable segments, and create targeted lifetime value/customer lifecycle engagement campaigns and programs.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field from a reputable institution.
- 4 to 6 years of experience out of which 3+ years on hands on CRM and marketing automation experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple CRM or CDP tools (Salesforce Cloud, Tealium, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Marketo, Hubspot, Lytics, etc.) preferred
- Experience with A/B testing and optimisation for conversion, engagement, and monetisation
- Strong understanding of marketing and data technology platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of Email Service Providers
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment.