Do you know what kind of videos grab a youth audience’s attention across social platforms? Do you live
and breathe social video across a range of platforms and have the passion to create content that grows
an engaged audience? Can you execute quickly, effectively and creatively? Are you obsessed with music,
fashion, youth culture and making a positive impact? If so, this could be the ideal role for you.
The day-to-day role will include video editing, video and graphic design, repurposing existing and archive
video content, with filming opportunities in abundance and other general support across the MDLBEAST
Social, Publishing and Media teams.
All applicants should be able to show demonstrable experience in online video and social
Media, experience in video editing, and basic graphic design abilities.
This role is ideal for someone just starting out their career in production, or a year or two in.
● Create engaging video content to be uploaded across social media platforms in line with
● Designing thumbnails, creating clips, editing compilations, optimising videos based on a daily
● Utilising third party content feeds to create content
● Working collaboratively with the wider team across ideation, production process and optimising
● Owning the post-production process of your projects
● Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, specifically their use of video.
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
(Thumbnail creation, Lower thirds and transitions are a part of every edit).
● Strong knowledge of different videos formats, video compression, sound/video synchronisation
● Camera/filming experience and knowledge a benefit
● Ability to tell visual stories that engage a digital audience
● Interest in some of, if not all; music, art, fashion, youth culture – Gen Z content
● Good communication skills and ability to work in a fast turn around environment