The Junior-Mid-Weight Graphic Designer role will be able to interpret and implement the creative vision
across a broad range of MDLBEAST projects ranging from (but not limited to): digital, social, print, and
video. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital design background and experience in social media
asset design, which they will be comfortable applying across a range of content formats. You will also be
able to create brief winning presentations documents that contribute to growing our video production
The Mid-Weight Graphic Designer will be proactive, with a positive mind-set, and relish
working in a fast-paced environment, that thrives in keeping up to date with the latest
design trends and styles – always in line with MDLBEAST’s branding..
● 3+ years experience in digital design for media or social brands
● Accomplished at designing for a vast range of digital channels and formats.
● Has excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
● Motion Graphics a plus
● The ability to create polished, dynamic imagery for social creative, websites, video graphics,
● Has a good understanding and experience of logistics for video design and video formats.
● Excellent knowledge and experience of design work for social media, and knows what
designs work across the different social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
● Possesses an excellent eye for image sourcing and selection.
● Good working knowledge with animation.
● Be able to adapt to the different design style requirements for different brands
● The ability to work alongside different teams and departments on deliverables, as well as
independently where required
● Offer design solutions and feedback on existing content, channels and brands, as well as for
various external clients and works
● Creation of presentation and mock-ups for sales pitches, and to present ideas for execution –
proficient in Keynote or similar software
● To bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
● To maintain a high visual standard, and help others in continuing to maintain this
● Be able to manage and prioritise time and workloads, and to continually deliver on deadlines.