We are looking for an experienced HR Operations Associate to assist our Human Resources team in managing our HR government relations. The HR Operations Associate is responsible for monitoring KSA & UAE labour law, and is fully responsible for ensuring that MDLBEAST is consistently compliant across our Riyadh, Jeddah & Dubai offices. You will also be responsible for processing all visa/IQAMA requirements as well as managing all government portals on behalf of our employees.
To be successful as the HR Operations Associate, you must have excellent knowledge of KSA government platforms and have excellent communication skills in Arabic & English. To be successful in this role you must have a solution oriented attitude and be confident to take the lead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with current labour/ immigration laws and update the HR staff on any changes.
- Process all types of visas including employment visas, resident visas (IQAMA transfer for non-saudis) related to new starters, leavers, transfers and renewals.
- Responding to staff enquiries on visa/labour/passport matters.
- Prepares and Submits employee data into the required governmental websites in a timely manner (i.e QIWA GOSI, MUDAD, MHRSD, SADAD)
- Responsible for arranging attestation of certificates from Chamber of commerce and legal translation of documents and other activities related to immigration and labour.
- Excellent knowledge and solid experience in handling immigration & governmental websites in KSA including but not limited to QIWA, GOSI platforms etc.
- Ability to process immigration in KSA for non-saudis
- Complete understanding of the KSA immigration process
- Fluently bi-lingual in Arabic + English
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Prior experience in HR operations role within KSA, minimum 2 years.