Creative Strategist, Brand Partnerships
The Creative Strategist, Brand Partnerships drives the creative integration of consumer brands into the MDL Beast ecosystem spanning major events such as Soundstorm as well as content platforms. It is the link between the Partnership Sales function and the Creative and Production teams. We are looking for a hybrid creative/strategist with a passion for all things culture (music, arts, creativity) and for helping brands and corporations contribute to it with smart, value-adding activations. The ideal candidate will balance an appreciation of the artistry ingrained in the MDL Beast ecosystem whilst being able to push hard to achieve desired outcomes for our brand clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Driving the end to end process for brand brief responses and proactive pitches
· Identifying Insights based on brand/category research or audience segment behaviours
· Generating creative activation ideas, co-ordinating input from the broader creative and sales teams
· Detailed implementation plans, pulling in production resources as required and ensuring amplification tactics (owned, paid, PR, influencers) is strategically outlined
· Creating first class collateral, adapting templated presentation formats
· Being the custodian of relevant data sources (audience archetypes, trade marketing subscriptions) to support pitching activity
· Coordinating implementation of creative concepts handing over to the Account servicing team but ensuring creative standards met and brand objectives achieved
· Proactively creating incremental partnership opportunities by auditing MDL Beast event assets and user journey
· Working with the creative content team to ensure new formats are brand friendly and tailored to certain target partners
· Securing appropriate partner access to MDL Beast owned channels and overseeing delivery, working with the social media team
· Contributing to MDL Beast thought leadership in the region around the building of cultural capital for brands
Qualifications and Experience
At least five (5) years of relevant experience in a creative function with exposure to brand marketing eg Advertising Agency, Media Owner, Media Agency etc.
Demonstrable background in delivering successful creative brand activations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field.